Free virtual backgrounds for your video calls
Working from home? Brighten up your Zoom™ calls with this collection of hand-picked virtual backgrounds. From red carpet photographers to Jurassic dinosaurs, we've got something for everyone. And every image is absolutely free.
To use the files within Zoom™, follow the instructions below (other video conference tools may be slightly different):
1. Download the background of your choice by clicking the image below (on Internet Explorer, right-click to "Save image as" onto your device).
2. Position your camera so you have a solid, single-color background behind you. A plain wall or curtain is fine.
3. Open your Zoom™ client, select the Preferences menu, and look for the option "Virtual Background."
4. Click "Add image" (or the + symbol) then select the image you downloaded.
5. Click "Open."
6. To make sure your image displays properly, under your "Video" preferences, check that "Mirror my video" is not selected.