Having penned over a 1,000 songs, Erik Hendin is no stranger to songwriting, playing guitar and performing. After years as front man of NYC band Squint, and with numerous bands as a guitar sideman, he has developed an singular acoustic style with flavors of Acoustic Pop, Americana and Indie Folk with an upbeat yet intimate presence. Think Jack Johnson meets John Lennon with a touch of Jason Mraz, Mumford and Sons and Nick Drake.
* Finalist, Great American Song, MakeAStar.com and Everly Strings Contests
* International television placement from Oprah to CBS
* Soundtrack for documentary film "A Secret Best Not Kept"
* Billboard Song Contest Top 500 placement for "End of the Line"
* CD Sampler placement with Rod Stewart