Bio and Credits/Track Record
Born: Just outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on 1/14/61
High School: North Allegheny, Wexford, PA 15090
College: Westminster College, New Wilmington, PA 16172
- I have served as a Race Director in Adams Township of Mars, PA. Also, I have coached my two kids (Shana and Nolan) in soccer, baseball, and deck hockey
- For several years I served as the Regional Workshop Director for the Nashville Songwriters Association (www.nashvillesongwriters.com). This helped propel me in my growth as a songwriter.
International Hit Songwriter, Publisher, Event Director, and overall good ambassador to the Creative Arts Industry.
1. The Portugese video game maker Biodroid (www.biodroid-entertainment.com) licensed the sports hip-hop tune “Capture the Momentum” . This game features the international superstar soccer player Cristiano Rinaldo.
2. Mark Bender who has been voted" Best Country Singer" in Germany for 3 consecutive years now will be recording my two songs: “Small Stuff” and “Vitamin U”.
3. Licensed numerous songs to the international production music firm Proud Music:
4. Licensed several songs to the Canadian music production company “Sound Ideas” for a Country Collection:
5. Voted best Michael Jackson tribute song from the King of Pop’s number one fan club in the world: http://www.mjworld.net/
The song is from a country perspective. Michael’s mother Katherine used to sing country music to him as a child.
You can hear a sample at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/DANROBINSON1
6. Sports hip-hop song "Capture the Momentum" was licensed to Fox Sports and MTV;
7. Three songs were licensed for use to the musical greeting card company: www.withacardandasong.com
The three songs were: "Heart Condition", "When Children Laugh", and "Vitamin U";
8. Song “Everyone Loves an Event” was licensed for use in a European cycling video;
9. My song “Let it Go (Grandma’s Balloon)” was picked up by Walker Musical Entertainment. The singer is Katrina Lynn. http://www.myspace.com/songwizard http://www.myspace.com/katrinalynnmusic;