Created in 1994, Chameleon Music specializes in providing original music and sound design for a wide range of media:
Live Theatre / Multi-Media Events
Short Adverts / Commercials
Chameleon Music is run by Mark Taylor, with all of the composing, arranging, performing and recording done in his own private studio. In the last 14 years, Mark has provided music and general sound design for productions all over the world - USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, UK, Panama, Ireland, and mainland Europe.
Chameleon Music is a full writer member of the MCPS / PRS Alliance
Recent clients include:
• Castrol UK Remix of their classic 1980s theme + a single based on remix; all co-produced by myself + Craig Hardy (Blue, Lemar) and Jason Perry (Lost Prophets). Featuring Danny Jones (McFly) on lead vocals and MC Blemish.
• US Sci-Fi TV series 'Altered Sanctuary' – music for the pilot episode
• BBC radio - 2 pieces of music for a short documentary about Asylum Seekers.
• Chevrolet Malibu – 3 minutes of music for an online advert.
• Yvette Mahon, Burma Campaign UK
• Novelist Maria Isabel Pita - video promo for her new book ‘Safe Words and Spells’.
Chameleon Music is a composer contributor to a number of prominent online production Companies including:
• New York’s Pump Audio and Freeplaymusic
• Los Angeles’ AudioMicro