Genres:Funk, Reggae/Dub, Electronic - Experimental, Electronic - Pop, HipHop - Pop/Modern, Pop - Teen, HipHop - Pop/Modern, Pop - Electronic, Alternative Pop, Specialty - Promo Music, Specialty - Horror/Suspense, Rock - Alternative Pop , World - Spanish, Latin - Rock, RnB - Modern/Urban Contemporary, RnB - Classic/Soul
MR. FANTASTIC: PROFILE
Mr. Fantastic is a US-based music solutions company with offices in Los Angeles and New York. Their elite team of composers, songwriters, producers, and sound engineers works with Grammy award-winning artists and international superstars, including Jennifer Lopez, DJ Havana Brown, Charice, Wonder Girls, Girls' Generation, TVXQ/Tohoshinki, SHINee, David Foster, RedOne, DJ Frank E, Diane Warren, and Claude Kelly. Mr. Fantastic also creates music for some of the biggest names in entertainment, media, and fashion, including Disney, MTV, Universal, Sony, FOX Broadcasting, Nickelodeon, SM Entertainment, Maybelline, L'Oreal, Calvin Klein and Gap. Their music is often featured in major films and television programs all over the world.
MR. FANTASTIC: HIGHLIGHTS
* Mr. Fantastic did a unique campaign with Chinese pop star Momo Wu for Pepsi China. The song "Live For Now", co-written and produced by Mr. Fantastic, broke the Chinese record as the most watched music video with over 300 million views:
See related story here:
* Making a concerted effort to grow their brand/presence in China, Mr. Fantastic worked closely with CCTV-1 (China Central Television) on the highly-rated singing competition show Clash of the Choirs, providing song productions, vocal arrangements, vocal/performance coaching, and general music consultation on the set in Beijing. The show aired at 8pm on Friday nights from November 2012 to February 2013, and was viewed by 25 million people on average per episode. Furthermore, Mr. Fantastic has partnered up with significant advertisers, media owners and producers including P&G, Shanghai Media Group, Enlight Media, and Star China Media on a variety of projects slated for 2014 and beyond.
* Charice's debut album on Warner Bros. (executive produced by David Foster) has sold over 500,000 worldwide. Mr. Fantastic had a single called "Reset" which was released throughout Asia, and another bonus track called "Breathe You Out" which was featured on NBC's "Skate for the Heart" special for the 2010 Winter Olympics.
* Mr. Fantastic has been having success in the J-Pop (Japanese Pop) and K-Pop (Korean Pop) markets. Their song "Rat Tat Tat" was on the album Time with Tohoshinki/TVXQ (Avex Trax). The album debuted at #1 worldwide (#1 in overall album sales worldwide) with 244,000 copies sold in the first week alone. Mr. Fantastic also co-wrote and co-produced the song "Off-Road" on TVXQ's 10th anniversary album titled Tense (S.M. Entertainment). The album debuted at #1 worldwide (#3 in overall album sales worldwide), approaching 100,000 copies sold in the first week alone. Other Mr. Fantastic releases include SHINee (S.M. Entertainment), Cross Gene (Amuse Korea / Universal Korea / Universal Japan), and Kansai Junior (Johnny's Entertainment). Look out for their upcoming release with superstar group Girls' Generation (S.M. Entertainment).
* On the TV/film front, licenses include a Disney campaign and a Glee promo for FOX (during the Super Bowl). Additionally, Mr. Fantastic has a couple of songs in the dance film Make Your Move 3D (same writers from the Step Up film series).
* Mr. Fantastic has been creating custom music for companies like Maybelline, Dr. Pepper, Hershey's, Hasbro, Sesame Street and MGA. Dozens of their commercial spots are currently airing in various territories throughout the world.
* In conjunction with Sony Pictures, Mr. Fantastic wrote/produced a song called "If There Was No Music" for the Nickelodeon show Hollywood Heights, starring Cody Longo and Brittany Underwood, and featuring James Franco.