Front of main offices of Colliery : Stock Photo
Front of main offices of Colliery : Stock Photo
Embed
{{textForToggleButton('158052852')}}

Front of main offices of Colliery

Front of main offices of Colliery 'du gouffre', disused coal mine built in 1916 and closed in 1969, in the suburbs of Chatelet, Charleroi city.location: district of Marcinelle, Charleroi , Belgiumdate of shoot: 19/08/2012
{{::t('editorial_use_only_label')}}
{{::t('site_specific.getty.editorial_use_only_tooltip')}}
{{::t('rf_licenses_include')}}

{{::t('gi_rf_includes')}}

  • {{ t('unlimited_print_runs')}}
  • {{ t('comprehensive_protection')}}
{{::t('what_are_standard_editorial_rights')}}{{::t('standard_editorial_rights')}}
  • {{::t('worldwide_editorial_use')}}
  • {{::t('unlimited_seats')}}
  • {{::t('no_monetary_limits')}}
{{selectAgreementHeader}}
{{selectedOption.friendlyName}}
{{::t('premium_access_in_overage')}}{{::t('overage_tooltip')}}
{{size.teeShirtSize}}
{{size.pixels}} ({{size.localeUnits}})
{{size.dpi}} dpi | {{size.megapixels}}
{{size.discountPrice || size.price}}

{{sizeData()}}

{{t('format_requires_conversion')}}{{t('format_requires_conversion_tooltip')}}

{{size.discountPrice || size.price}}

{{::t('errors.messages.enter_required_info')}} {{::t('errors.messages.enter_required_info')}}
{{::t('download_workflow.download_will_be_saved_to_dropbox')}}

{{::t('buy_card.calculate_price_cta')}}{{::t('buy_card.view_cart')}}

{{::t('site_specific.getty.request_preview')}}{{textForToggleButton(assetId)}}
Details
Credit:Olive
Creative #:158052852
License type:Rights-managed
Collection:The Image Bank
Max file size:5616 x 3744 px (18.72 x 12.48 in) - 300 dpi - 13.9 MB
Location:Belgium
Release info:No release required

{{similarImagesTitle}}

View all
1 item added to cart
CONTINUE SHOPPINGCHECKOUT