Man with a wheelbarrow full of salt in Ethiopia : News Photo

Man with a wheelbarrow full of salt in Ethiopia

Credit: Pascal Boegli / Contributor
[UNVERIFIED CONTENT] Salines of Afdera (Afrera) where workers start very early to avoid the terrific heat. The salt that comes from Afdera covers 65% of the country salt consumption; the remaining 35% is imported. Danakil depression, Ethiopia
Caption:
[UNVERIFIED CONTENT] Salines of Afdera (Afrera) where workers start very early to avoid the terrific heat. The salt that comes from Afdera covers 65% of the country salt consumption; the remaining 35% is imported. Danakil depression, Ethiopia
Calculate priceView cart
Date created:
January 08, 2013
Editorial #:
159298613
Release info:
Not released.More information
Restrictions:
Contact your local office for all commercial or promotional uses.
License type:
Rights-managedRights-managed products are licensed with restrictions on usage, such as limitations on size, placement, duration of use and geographic distribution. You will be asked to submit information concerning your intended use of the product, which will determine the scope of usage rights granted.
Collection:
Moment
Credit:
FlickrVision
Max file size:
2,848 x 4,288 px (39.56 x 59.56 in) - 72 dpi - 10.2 MB
Source:
Moment Editorial
Object name:
DSC_3656.jpg

Keywords

This image is subject to copyright. Getty Images reserves the right to pursue unauthorized users of this image or clip, and to seek damages for copyright violations. To learn more about copyright and Getty Images’ enforcement program, click here. Availability for this image cannot be guaranteed until time of purchase.
Salines of Afdera where workers start very early to avoid the... News Photo 159298613Crisis,Escape,Ethiopia,Finance,Heat,Horn of Africa,Occupation,Start,VerticalPhotographer Collection: Moment Pascal Boegli / pbOOg.com[UNVERIFIED CONTENT] Salines of Afdera (Afrera) where workers start very early to avoid the terrific heat. The salt that comes from Afdera covers 65% of the country salt consumption; the remaining 35% is imported. Danakil depression, Ethiopia