Small, high-powered magnets hazardous to kids remain on market : News Photo

Small, high-powered magnets hazardous to kids remain on market

Credit: 
Chicago Tribune / Contributor
Brandon Bruski, 9, hands a soccer ball over to his mother, Kelly Bruski, as the two take in a soccer practice for Kelly's younger son, Patrick, 6, on Thursday, April 11, 2013 in Crystal Lake, Illinois. In January, Brandon accidentally swallowed two Buckyballs, small magnetic desk toys. The magnets left Brandon with a small and large intestine bound together. Emergency surgery was required. (Chris Sweda/Chicago Tribune/MCT via Getty Images)
Caption:
Brandon Bruski, 9, hands a soccer ball over to his mother, Kelly Bruski, as the two take in a soccer practice for Kelly's younger son, Patrick, 6, on Thursday, April 11, 2013 in Crystal Lake, Illinois. In January, Brandon accidentally swallowed two Buckyballs, small magnetic desk toys. The magnets left Brandon with a small and large intestine bound together. Emergency surgery was required. (Chris Sweda/Chicago Tribune/MCT via Getty Images)
Calculate price
View cart
Date created:
April 11, 2013
Editorial #:
166779766
Restrictions:
Contact your local office for all commercial or promotional uses.
License type:
Rights-managedRights-managed products are licensed with restrictions on usage, such as limitations on size, placement, duration of use and geographic distribution. You will be asked to submit information concerning your intended use of the product, which will determine the scope of usage rights granted.
Collection:
Tribune News Service
Max file size:
5,127 x 3,426 px (17.09 x 11.42 in) - 300 dpi - 3.07 MB
Release info:
Not released.More information
Source:
McClatchy-Tribune
Object name:
1047710400

Keywords

This image is subject to copyright. Getty Images reserves the right to pursue unauthorized users of this image or clip, and to seek damages for copyright violations. To learn more about copyright and Getty Images’ enforcement program, click here. Availability for this image cannot be guaranteed until time of purchase.
Brandon Bruski hands a soccer ball over to his mother Kelly Bruski as... News Photo 166779766Ball,Hand,Healthcare And Medicine,Horizontal,Human Interest,Illinois,Lifestyles,Males,Medicine,Medicine,Mother,Practicing,Soccer,Son,Sports Training,Taking,USA,YoungPhotographer Collection: Tribune News Service 2013 MCTBrandon Bruski, 9, hands a soccer ball over to his mother, Kelly Bruski, as the two take in a soccer practice for Kelly's younger son, Patrick, 6, on Thursday, April 11, 2013 in Crystal Lake, Illinois. In January, Brandon accidentally swallowed two Buckyballs, small magnetic desk toys. The magnets left Brandon with a small and large intestine bound together. Emergency surgery was required. (Chris Sweda/Chicago Tribune/MCT via Getty Images)